It’s that time of year again! As always, we at Discover Trinidad & Tobago invite all advanced and professional photographers – both our regular contributors and those we’ve never worked with – to submit their portfolios and/or latest photos to be considered for publication in our 2018 issue (#29).
We’re looking for fresh, dynamic photographs of both Trinidad and Tobago (people, places, culture, and experiences).
- Info sheet: view or download all the details of the photo call in our info sheet here
- Deadline: submissions must be made by 31st May
- Get in touch: if you have any other questions, give us a shout via our contact form found here.
Two other things to note
- even if your photo isn’t chosen for this year’s publication, we’ll at least have your information and your photos on file for future issues of both Discover T&T and Caribbean Beat magazine, as well as for our other publications
- this is not a photo competition, nor is any special invitation required to submit! It’s an opportunity for established and emerging photographers to be have their work published, and to be compensated for that work.
So spread the word. We look forward to hearing from you!