Published since 1992, Caribbean Beat is the Caribbean’s leading magazine on Caribbean arts, culture and society, and is the in-flight magazine of Caribbean Airlines. It marked its 25th anniversary with its March/April 2017 issue (#144).
Caribbean Beat gets behind the familiar stereotypes of the Caribbean to show how rich Caribbean life really is — music, art, dance, books, sport, fashion, design, festivals, history, environment, people, lifestyle.
In addition to its distribution on Caribbean Airlines planes and via print subscriptions, the magazine is also reproduced in full on the caribbean-beat.com website, and on MEP’s Yumpu, Magzter, and Issuu accounts.
Discover Trinidad & Tobago
Produced annually since 1991, Discover Trinidad and Tobago is the country’s major international promotional book, for both local and international visitors alike. It marked its 25th anniversary in 2016 (and 27th issue) with its first dual-cover edition. The 2018 issue (issue 29) is the third straight dual-cover issue.
Discover is published each November, usually making its debut at the World Travel Market in London (UK) as part of the Trinidad & Tobago contingent. It is distributed free online, via a mobile app, and in print to local and international stakeholders. It is also reproduced in full on the discovertnt.com website, and on MEP’s Yumpu, Magzter, and Issuu accounts.
ENERGY Caribbean was the first publication of its type ever devoted exclusively to the energy industry in the Caribbean. It was published six times a year from 2002 to 2014, alongside the annual ENERGY Caribbean Yearbook, a survey of developments in the year in energy gone by and outlook for the year ahead. Given the challenges being faced by the energy industry in the region, ENERGY Caribbean and the ENERGY Yearbook are both on hiatus.
The Trinidad & Tobago Business Guide (TTBG)
Making its debut in September 2007 with its pilot issue, the Trinidad and Tobago Business Guide (TTBG) filled an important niche as the international businessman’s invaluable — and unbiased — reference manual on doing business in and with Trinidad and Tobago. With a 25,000 print run, TTBG put all the necessary information about doing business in Trinidad and Tobago into the hands of the people who matter. With original information and analysis — not advertorial or vanity pieces — it was the definitive guide, covering all the major sectors of the economy: its history, challenges, development and growth, and future forecasts. It also supplied vital and up-to-date information on currency, business etiquette, political structure, transparency, available technology, and more. TTBG is currently on hiatus due to the economic downturn in Trinidad & Tobago.
Trinidad & Tobago Business Guide 2009-10 (PDF: 5.9 MB)
Trinidad & Tobago Business Guide 2008-09 (PDF: 6.7 MB)
In the past, we have also published several magazines and brochures in house and for private clients.
- Above and Beyond (a history for BWIA)
- BPTT Insider (bpTT)
- Investment Guide to Trinidad and Tobago (Citibank)
- Energy Caribbean (with David Renwick)
- The Energy Caribbean Handbook (with David Renwick)
- Gasco News (NGC)
- The Point Lisas Story (Plipdeco)
- The Trinidad and Tobago Business Directory (with TIDCO)
- The Trinidad and Tobago Exporter (with TIDCO)
- The Trinidad and Tobago Export Directory (with TIDCO)
Tourism, culture & the environment
- BWIA’s Caribbean (BWIA)
- BWIA FunVenture (BWIA)
- BWIA Kids Beat (BWIA)
- Caribbean Gift Craft Show catalogue (Caribbean Export)
- The Caribbean Review of Books (CRB)
- The Caribbean Sea – A Very Special Area (United Nations Development Program, English & Spanish)
- Carnival Countdown
- Discover Tobago
- Explore Guyana (Guyana Tourism Authority)
- Hi-Time (inflight magazine for Helenair)
- The St Kitts and Nevis Visitor (St Kitts & Nevis Tourist Board)
- Youth at Risk – Trinidad and Tobago National Development Report (UNDP)
Brochures, newsletters and event programmes
- Angostura Yachting World Regatta
- Diversification of Exports (CABI conference)
- Kimme’s Sculpture Museum (Luise Kimme)
- Linx (Republic Bank)
- Pan is Beautiful VII
- Pan Jazz Festival
- Tobago Villas (Tobago Villas Association)
- Two Islands, One Paradise (Trinidad & Tobago Hotels & Tourism Association)
- The Villas at Stonehaven.