Magdalena Grand (Tobago) extends Stay, Play, Getaway promotion
By now you must have heard the glowing reviews of Tobago’s newly opened Magdalena Grand, which replaced the Tobago Hilton. Visitors have praised its luxurious facilities and amenities, its breathtaking seaside location and grounds, and the superlative warmth and service of their staff.
So if you wanted to see for yourself, and due to the overwhelming popular demand, locals are being offered special discounts on their Stay, Play, Getaway promotion to 30 September, 2012!
Here are the details of the promotion:
- Stay 2 nights and the 3rd night is FREE (TT$3,200, based on double occupancy, inclusive of full buffet breakfast and all taxes)
- Enjoy a special discount of 20% off golf rates
- Include lunch & dinner for TT$640 per person, per night; or dinner only for TT $416 per person, per night
- Upgrade to a One-Bedroom Suite, with a private Jacuzzi, for an additional TT$320 per room, per night
- Kids under the age of 12 stay FREE; kids under the age of 4 eat FREE; kids ages 5–12 pay ½ price on meals; kids can enjoy all the fun activities offered just for them at Club Cee Cee; and there is omplimentary Kids Play Park
Guests enjoy a number of complimentary services including:
- Complimentary internet access
- 3 Swimming pools
- Tennis courts
- 24 hour fitness centre
- Shuttle service to Pigeon Point Beach twice daily
- Guest activities – these change daily but include a full day with scheduled times for activities such as zumba, yoga, volleyball, aqua-aerobics, tennis, group board games, cricket matches, pool games, and so much more
- Entertainment – live performances
- Pool, darts, air hockey, foosball tables in our Robinson Crusoe Pub
See you there?
Last updated byat .