It’s that time of year again! We already have our list of treasured photographers we reach out to, but since there’s new talent emerging every day we like to make sure we don’t miss anyone – or any photo – that’s fabulous!
So from the 1st through the 31st of May, Discover Trinidad & Tobago invites all advanced and professional photograhers to submit their photos or portfolios to us in consideration for the 2013 issue of Discover. All submissions and photographers are kept on file as well, for potential use with other MEP publications.
Here’s some more information on the submission process.
NB: this is not a photo competition, nor is any special invitation required to submit! It’s an opportunity for established and emerging photographers, both our regular contributors and photographers we’ve never worked with before, to be published and paid for their work. Details on what we’re looking for are below.
- Original photos must be at least 300dpi in their original form
- Photos labelled descriptively (e.g. ElTucuche.jpg, not IMG_012345.JPG), and/or accompanied by caption information are given priority consideration.
- Submission is via email, by providing links to online portfolios or galleries, or by mailing/dropping off CDs
- Deadline for submission is May 31st, 2012.
- Arts & Culture
- Food & Dining
- Landmarks & Architecture
- Natural Environment
- Nightlife & Entertainment
- People & Faces
For more information, including our terms & payment rates, contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!