From July 2019, the Queen’s Park Cricket Club (QPCC), in partnership with MEP Publishers, will launch a refreshed and revamped Parkite Sports Magazine. This exciting rebrand will be establish Parkite as the premier sports magazine of, by, and for the Caribbean and its diaspora.
From July 2019, the Queen’s Park Cricket Club (QPCC), in partnership with MEP Publishers, will launch a refreshed and revamped Parkite Sports Magazine. This exciting rebrand will establish Parkite as the premier sports magazine of, by, and for the Caribbean and its diaspora.
New design, new direction
The new Parkite Sports will feature a brand new design and editorial direction. Published quarterly, the magazine will include:
• Exclusive news & analysis: a must-read, engaging mix of feature stories, columns, reports and previews, exclusive commentary and analysis — plus all the latest critical info (trends, statistics, schedules, standings) about fans’ best-loved sports and players
• The local & international sports we love: top-notch coverage of local, regional, and international cricket, football, hockey, squash, basketball, tennis, mixed martial arts, athletics and more — plus practical health and fitness information
• A deeper look: in-depth profiles of both our own Caribbean sporting superstars and global sports icons, plus bold examination of the politics and infrastructure that govern and affect all sports.
The new Parkite Sportsbuilds on the QPCC’s and MEP’s robust distribution networks, and puts the magazine into the hands of avid sports fans and key decision makers — from government officials and top executives, to consumers and businesses making key strategic and purchasing decisions.
Each quarterly issue of Parkite Sports will be distributed to:
• The QPCC membership and Corporate Box holders
enthusiasts — locally, regionally, and internationally
• Sponsors and key decision-makers in Trinidad and Tobago, both in the public and private sectors
• Diplomatic missions, tertiary educational institutions, and libraries
• The general public via select, high-traffic offices, businesses, restaurants, coffee shops, etc.
• Digital readers around the world via the QPCC and MEP websites.