For our MEP readers and Energy Caribbean subscribers, here is a special offer for the IBC Energy Caribbean Conference 2009!
Caribbean energy in a post-financial crisis world
Monday 7th & Tuesday 8th December 2009 – Hilton Trinidad
Post Conference Workshop: How energy companies can face the challenges of a low-price oil and gas world
Wednesday 9th December
The Energy Caribbean 2009 Summit, organised with the support of Energy Caribbean magazine, has been specifically developed to address the pressing issues facing the Caribbean energy sector through a series of discussions, debates, case studies, market analysis and regional reviews.
Energy Caribbean 2009 will offer participants a wide ranging series of topics from high profile subject specialists exploring the region’s hottest issues and themes which are not addressed elsewhere. Attendance is a must for anyone working in the Caribbean energy industry.
The Honourable Senator Conrad Enill, Minister, Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries
- Dr Raymond Wright, Consultant, Petroleum Corporation of Jamaica
- Wayne Bertrand, Distinguished Fellow in Practice, Petroleum Studies, University of the West Indies
- Curtis Mohammed, Projects Director, BP Trinidad & Tobago
- Senior Representative, Voyager Energy Ltd
- Bruce Mackenzie, Business Development Manager, Neal & Massy Energy
- David Barrett, Regional Representative, Finder Caribbean
- Helena Inniss, Director Resource Management, Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries, Trinidad & Tobago
- Daniel Sankar, Relationship Manager / Sector Specialist, Energy and Utilities, First Caribbean International Bank
- Discuss the market drivers and strategic outlook for the Caribbean energy sector
- Hear case studies from energy operators and providers to understand the latest Caribbean developments
- Receive the essential government information and strategy
- Learn about the latest regional developments
- Hear the latest from Caribbean oil, gas and power companies
- Understand the latest industry views on renewable energy
- Assess the major issues with finance, investment and insurance
- Network with key Caribbean energy contacts and hear directly
PLUS attend the POST CONFERENCE WORKSHOP
Wednesday 9th December
“How energy companies can face the challenges of a low-price oil and gas world”
The workshop will address the key issues, developments, and innovative thinking for energy companies to overcome market challenges.
Call: +44 (0)20 7017 5518
Fax: +44 (0)20 7017 4745
Email: IBC Energy Customer Service
Web: book online now
Remember to quote VIP Code: KT0114ECEM when you register